The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. Despite the overclocking headroom provided by the frigid cooling of EVGA’s patented iCX Technology, the potential of the GTX 1080 Ti still leaves room for one more card at the top…and man is it good to be the K|NG.
Featuring iCX Technology, a new efficient heatpipe layout, and edge-plated PCB for improved cooling, the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is ready to go from the moment you power on and also features:
* Guaranteed 2025 MHz+ Overclock
* Highly-Efficient Digital VRM
* Dual-slot profile
* Single-slot capable with Hydro Copper Waterblock
Single Graphics Card World Records:
– 3DMark Time Spy World Record – 14,219
– 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme World Record – 19,361
– 3DMark Fire Strike World Record – 31,770
– UNIGINE Superposition – 8,642
For more information, visit their page.
MSRP: USD $999.